Handicapped Accessible Suites
Our oversized Handicapped Accessible Suites at August Lodge are 2 ½ feet wider than the Double Queen Suite with 75 square feet more room per suite.
These spacious suites are decorated with authentic Adirondack furniture and have a king bed, a queen bed, and a bistro table and chairs for dining. The suite accommodates four guests.
Relax on your large furnished terrace, enjoying breathtaking views of the Susquehanna Valley. Wake each morning to the sweet smell of fresh country air and enjoy a delicious home-baked continental breakfast. Spend the afternoon by the outdoor pool.
Don’t forget to reserve time for a massage.
(Continued below. Please scroll down.)
- A King and a Queen bed with imported linens
- Sitting and dining area
- Fully stocked kitchen with a stove cook-top, refrigerator, sink, microwave, blender, coffee maker, stemware, china, and silverware
- Full handicapped accessible bathroom
- Spacious furnished private terrace with panoramic views
- Wireless high-speed Internet access
- Satellite TV
- Authentic Adirondack décor
- Full maid service Tuesdays, daily freshening
- Suite dimensions are 14.5’X 30′ 435 sq ft
- Private terrace is 6’X 9′ 54 sq ft
- A total square footage of 489′
- Accommodates 4 people in style
- Complimentary gourmet continental breakfast
- A menu of spa services upon request
- Outdoor heated pool and hot tub spa
- Barbecue grills with picnic tables
- Screened open air pavilion
- Washer and dryer on each floor
- Over 178 acres of meadow and forest to explore
- Play ground
- Peace, quiet, and relaxation
- Breathtaking views