Cooperstown Cookie Company News Release
For immediate release
Cooperstown Cookie Company Offers Ultimate Cooperstown Baseball Weekend
Penny Leven from Malvern, PA will be treated to lodging, meals, merchandise, and more
[Cooperstown, NY April 30, 2010] The Cooperstown Cookie Company, maker of all-natural baseball cookies, has announced the winner of the Ultimate Cooperstown Baseball Weekend. Penny Levin of Malvern, PA has won a package valued at over $2,000, including a luxury two-night stay at August Lodge in Cooperstown, membership in the National Baseball Hall of Fame, meals at Cooperstown's leading restaurants, and gifts from select Cooperstown retailers.
"We are so excited...
Cooperstown has been on our 'bucket list' for years and now a dream come true! said Penny Levin, upon learning she was the winner of the nationwide sweepstakes.
"Cooperstown has so much to offer, and we're glad to showcase our town with the Ultimate Cooperstown Baseball Weekend," says Cooperstown Cookie company founder and president Pati Drumm Grady. "We're thankful to the National Baseball Hall of Fame, August Lodge and many Cooperstown area attractions, restaurants and retailers that have joined us to make this incredible giveaway possible."
The Ultimate Cooperstown Baseball Weekend includes:
- 2 night luxury stay at August Lodge
- Family Membership to the National Baseball Hall of Fame
- Dinner for two at Hoffman Lane Bistro
- Gift Certificate to Alex & Ika Restaurant
- Lunch for two at the Doubleday Cafe
· Family Membership to the New York State Historical Society (free admission to The Farmers' Museum and the Fenimore Art Museum)
· Day pass to the Clark Sports Center
· Cooking Class CD from the Black Cat Cafe
· Autographed copy of A Woman's Work: Writing Baseball History with Harold Seymour by Dorothy Jane Mills and Confessions of a She-Fan by Jane Heller
· Best of Cooperstown basket, featuring merchandise and gift certificates to Cooperstown retailers, including: Stagecoach Coffee, Changing Seasons, Little Bo'tique, Christmas Around the Corner, Dog Wild Canine Supply, Straws & Sweets, Diastole Furniture and Gifts, Bear Pond Winery, Mickey's Place, Gold Petals, Strawberry & Vine Gift Baskets, Schoolhouse Kitchens, and Pioneer Wine & Spirits
· Classic Baseball Hall of Fame/Cooperstown Stadium Tin filled with Bunts, bite-sized baseball cookies from the Cooperstown Cookie Company
The winner was selected at random from more than 1300 entries.